Sunday 21 February 2010

Revenge Is Sweet

Here's the first photo post in a while...

Kenneth and I had gone cycling, looking for a weir that we could take some nice long exposures of. It turned out to be an utter failure without a ND filter...

...but to the ford on Watery Gate Lane, what do I find abandoned in the ford? A red Mini cooper - classic Brit, not German shit. With a white chequered roof.

Now there's only one person I know who drives a red mini with a white-and-red roof...Dan, the eejit who kept talking over me at the last School Council meeting. Could it possibly be him?

Hell yeah.
Me and Kenneth loved it... best photo moment in ages and beat the weir by miles! Dan had to get his Dad to come, and his mates John and Adam who bought a Land Rover with a trailer. It took me, Dan, his Dad, John, Adam and a passing old lady [who'd suffered a dognapping] to push the Mini up onto the trailer. I snapped away happily whilst Dan ate humble pie...
Oh, it was a great way to spend an afternoon. I'd have loved to have been there to capture Dan's face as he climbed through the window of his stricken Mini...

Me and Kenenth will go cycling more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment