Saturday 23 January 2010

Physics and Photoshop

It's been another long week, and all I've done all week is upset people. Never fun.

I headbutting Katie was too far, but every one else asked for it. Especially Amelia, who spent a large part of Thursday night's drama session complaining about her throat herpes. Bugger off.

We're at the last weekend before science exams. Biology first. I must remember to choose the stupid answers, as they seem to be the right ones - "She remembers she needs to turn left when she smells the sweet factory." This woman should not be allowed to drive.

Physics and Biology are looking fair, but Chemsitry will be a total blag. This is not entirely my fault. It's more the fact that half the subject hasn't been taught to us. Between a revision session with another teacher and the godsend of CGP revision guides, Rupert and I learnt more about atoms and the like than we've been taught so far this academic year - and we're about half way through it.

I've finally got round to improving some photos in Photoshop - mainly because DI are madly booked for February and I'll never get time if I leave it much longer. I should probably start with the Fiona pictures from Halloween, but I got so sidetracked with my robins this morning I lost an hour somewhere...

I'm not complaining, I'm actually quite pleased with some of my pictures. Which is good for my morale, because Kenneth has been sat in his bag for a week, all dejected. But this is not a pleasant time of year to be outside taking pictures.

My LeCAP form is nearly complete - I'm applying for Leicester and Brooksby Melton. I've also put in for Lutterworth's Post-16, with my choices made in three minutes flat on Friday morning...followed by a classic "Oh, Bollocks!" moment when Dave pointed out it needed to be signed by my parents. Morale of the story, kids, is deadlines are not the time to be doing your application forms...

Best of luck to everyone who're taking exams in the next two weeks x

1 comment:

  1. Ha at the comment about the biology test :) Are we the only ones who didn't think 'turning left when you smell the sweet factory' was a smart way to navigate?! xx.

    ReplyDelete